Thursday 24 November 2011

all about the dots.

I hope everyone is well, i'm full of the cold so i'm feeling a bit sorry for myself, so i've wrapped myself in my duvet with a hot water bottle. To try and make myself feel a bit better i thought i would try out some beauty therapy and try out the nail rock nail wraps from this months GlossyBox. So how to nail rock?

Push back your cuticles and using a nail file, shape your nail edge. Then take a nail buffer  - a smooth nail file will work if you don't have one of these, remove your nails natural shine to allow the wrap to stick better. Choose the wrap that is closest to your cuticle line, place the wrap at the edge of your cuticle and firmly press it down onto the nail following your nails natural shape. The excess can be filed off by runing the file under your nail. Easy peasey and your nails look so cute! I will keep you posted with how long they last. 
with love♥
megan xo




If you don't like this design check out the nail rock website here. There is lots of lovely designs to choose from!

2 comments: