Sunday 6 November 2011

new buys.

okay so i got a bit carried away with myself on asos. when i saw this black blouse with the embroidered crosses on it, i instantly added it to my basket. i have worn the blouse twice now and have received many compliments on it. my favourite pair of black wedges are looking a bit worn now after suffering many drunken nights out, so i treated myself to these new ones - which are beautiful! i have worn them out and i have to say they are very comfy. last night's few drinks with friends turned into many drinks where raspberry sambuca was involved, so im curled up on my sofa nursing a hangover with series one of friends on and a dominos on its way. hope everyone had a fun weekend!
with love♥
megan xo










5 comments:

  1. Omg the shirt <3 I am in love. Those shoes are gorgeous too! But Im a wimp when it comes to heel. I like to be comfy and not in pain :') xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse is amazing, where is it from as I need it in my life!

    Wedges are lovely too, really high just how they should be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, the blouse is from asos xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cross detailing shirt is lovely
    and cant beat a good pair of wedges!
    nevertemptfate.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit, especially your top and shoes! x

    ReplyDelete