Wednesday 16 November 2011

today i bought.

my original plan to come straight home from uni and do my coursework failed and instead i found myself in topshop searching for a winter coat - which i still havent found. i managed to stop myself from any crazy shopping and bought only a few items; a red/wine colour cable kit hat to keep my ears cosy, a crucifix necklace and a ring which i snapped up in the sale section. I absolutely love the necklace, the silver cross hangs  on a suede rope, next to this hangs a gold plaque that reads "peu de nous ou la force de changer l'histoire" which roughly translated means "few of us are forced to change history", it is  a saying that i have never heard this saying before, but i thought it was really meaningful.




I recieved my urban outfitters magazine through the post today, finding it very hard to resist using the 15% off discount code to do some online shopping! i'm off out tonight for a family meal for my brothers 21st - which i'm yet to get him a present for. oops. hope you are all having a lovely week.
with love♥

megan xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the necklace and the meaningful phrase on it!

    Georgie <3
    http://thehandbagsnthegladrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete