Tuesday 15 November 2011

winter blues.


I have to apologise for neglecting my blog over the past few days. This is due to my ever increasing list of coursework that I have put off doing for weeks. I also haven't been feeling 100%, which I'm blaming the cold weather for! So a quick post to fill you in on my recent happenings. I went to see Nero + Tinie Tempah on Sunday, I was rushing last minute to get ready. I did some DIY on an old grey top from h&m and cut it into a vest, wearing it with a pair of levi shorts and accessorized it with an inverted cross necklace.  I'm feeling a bit brighter today due to the fact it's payday and I received an email this week for a uni trip for London fashion week in february with my course! I have a friends 20th on Saturday, so I'm going to treat myself to a pair of new shoes, then work an outfit around them. Below are some shoes perfect for the party season!
with love♥

megan xo
 


1&2 - topshop.
3,4 & 5 - kurt geiger.
6 - asos.







No comments:

Post a Comment